Storage For Rent | Lexington, KY
If you’re looking for short-term or long-term storage for rent, look no further than Palumbo Park Self-Stor. We’re conveniently located at 2595 Palumbo Drive, between New Circle Road and Man O’ War Boulevard and just five minutes from Hamburg Pavilion.
Storage for rent at Palumbo Park Self-Stor is the right solution:
- Prices are affordable
- Solves the problem of limited storage space
- Offers excellent security for your storage
- Pay only for the actual space that you need
- Convenient access to your things
- Flexible term periods for renting storage space
- Electronic gates and other security to protect your personal items
Storage for rent at Palumbo Park Self-Stor can be used for many purposes:
- A place to store seldom used items
- A place to store excess furniture and appliances
- A place to store furniture between moves
- A place to store seasonal items such as decorations
- A place to free up garage space
- A place to store a car, truck or boat
- A place to store business merchandise and files
- A place to store office furniture
Storage unit sizes available at Palumbo Park Self-Stor are as follow:
- 5’ x 10’ - 50 square feet
- 10’ x 10’ - 100 square feet
- 10’ x 15’ - 150 square feet
- 10’ x 20’ - 200 square feet
- 10' x 25' - 250 square feet
- 10’ x 30’ - 300 square feet
- Outside storage space is also available.
After choosing the right Palumbo Park Self-Stor unit that fits your needs, it is essential that you pack belongings in the storage unit correctly. Here are some helpful tips to prevent damage:
- Determine whether the goods you are storing will be better protected by placing them in boxes or other containers.
- Thoroughly clean appliances. Appliances with doors can be stored with door slightly opened.
- Be sure to clean and dry all electrical equipment before storing.
- Pack all books, files and documents flat and use bubble wrap or newspaper to fill any empty spaces.
- Store clothing on hangers before folding them into cartons. Make sure all drapes, curtains, linens and clothing items are clean to avoid attracting pests.
- Use bubble wrap and other packing materials when storing dishes and glassware.
- Disassemble furniture and place pieces on a corrugated cardboard mat or plastic sheet before placing on a pallet.
- Stack lightweight chairs seat to seat, but avoid stacking other types of furniture on top of each other. Cover all upholstery with light cotton dust covers.
- Wrap lamp bases in padding and store the lamp shade and base separately.
- Holiday decorations can be stored in their original cartons. Wrap glass ornaments and other delicate items in bubble wrap or newspaper before storing in boxes.
- CDs, tapes, records and other music items can be stored in boxes or airtight cartons to prevent damage.
- Cover computer screens and large television screens with dust covers and wrap in bubble wrap if you are storing these items next to furniture and other equipment.
Our storage office At Palumbo Park Self-Stor carries a wide selection of packing supplies and sturdy boxes designed to handle the rigors of moving and storage. When it comes to storage for rent the solution is Palumbo Park Self-Stor at 2595 Palumbo Drive. Find the best storage unit at the best price. Contact us today at PalumboParkSelfStor.com and let us show you how we go the extra mile.