Long-Term Storage | Lexington, KY
If you’re looking for long-term storage, look no further than Palumbo Park Self-Stor. We’re conveniently located at 2595 Palumbo Drive near the large AT&T cellphone tower, between New Circle Road and Man O’ War Boulevard. We’re just five minutes from Hamburg Pavilion.
Things to assess for your long-term storage unit at Palumbo Park Self-Stor:
- Convenient location
- Easy access
- Size of storage unit
Great reasons to use long-term self-storage at Palumbo Park Self-Stor:
- You are downsizing your home.
- You have a new living situation.
- You have need for seasonal storage.
- You have a need for business storage.
Palumbo Park Self-Stor is a flexible, low cost option for different types of long-term storage:
- A place to store seldom used items
- A place to store excess furniture and appliances
- A place to store seasonal items such as decorations
- A place to free up garage space
- A place to store a car, truck or boat
- A place to store business merchandise and files
- A place to store office furniture
Long-term storage at Palumbo Park Self-Stor is the right solution:
- Prices are affordable
- Solves the problem of limited storage space
- Offers excellent security for your storage
- Pay only for the actual space that you need
- Convenient access to your things
- Flexible term periods for renting storage space
- Electronic gates and other security to protect your personal items
Storage unit sizes available at Palumbo Park Self-Stor are as follow:
- 5’ x 10’ - 50 square feet
- 10’ x 10’ - 100 square feet
- 10’ x 15’ - 150 square feet
- 10’ x 20’ - 200 square feet
- 10' x 25' - 250 square feet
- 10’ x 30’ - 300 square feet
- Outside storage space is also available
Palumbo Park Self-Stor offers all of these great amenities:
- Professional Property Manager
- All Ground Level Units
- 24-Hour Drive-Up Access Available
- Electronic Gated Access with Key-Pad Entry
- Drive-Up Garage Style Spaces
- Wide Drive Aisles for Easy Access
- Large Truck Access
- 24-Hour High Security Video Surveillance Cameras
- State-of-the-Art Exterior Facility Lighting
- Fully Fenced Premises
- Month-To-Month Leases
- The Most Affordable Storage Rates
- Military Discounts
- Major Credit Cards Accepted
- Online Bill Payments Available
- No Security Deposit Required
- Internet Reservations
- Moving & Packing Supplies Available
Convenient self-storage tips from Palumbo Park Self-Stor:
- Rent the right size storage unit that you will need.
- Gather as many boxes that you will need for storing items.
- Make up an inventory of everything to be stored.
- Place items that you may need to access often in front of unit.
- Leave an aisle down the center of storage unit for easy access.
- Stack heavier boxes on the bottom and lighter boxes on top.
- List contents of boxes on all four sides.
- Wrap dishes and glasses in paper, packed in sturdy boxes.
- Furniture with drawers can be used for storage.
- Place TVs and electronics in the rear of your unit.
- Tables with removable legs should be broken down to save space.
- Sofas and love seats can be stored upright to save space.
- Cover furniture with blankets or plastic furniture covers.
- If you stand mattresses on their side, prop them up straight.
- Wipe any metal items with machine oil to prevent rusting.
The solution for long-term storage is Palumbo Park Self-Stor at 2595 Palumbo Drive. Find the best storage unit at the best price. Contact us today at PalumboParkSelfStor.com and let us show you how we go the extra mile.